February 15 – Isaiah 12:2-3  

Posted by Jan Ross

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation." (Isaiah 12:2-3)

If God is truly our salvation, we must trust, and not be afraid that the God we trust in will fail us. Is the Lord Jehovah our salvation? Then he will be our strength and our song. He surely will strengthen us with all might by His Spirit for He is our strength. We can depend upon him to comfort us in all our tribulations for He is our song! He will put a song in our hearts even in the darkest hours we walk through!

We all experience those dark hours when God seems so far away. But, it's comforting to know that it's all in our perception. God hasn't moved away from us . . . if anyone has done the moving, it's US! When we feel our weakest, He is His strongest in our lives. When we feel so far away, He is His closest to us. When we feel so very all alone in life, He is there in the midst of us! When we want to run and hide, He's there with His arms open wide!

He is our salvation . . . He is the One in whom we trust . . . He is our strength . . . He is the song in our heart! He causes joy to spring forth from the midst of us . . . He is everything we need . . . He is our very life . . . He is our All in All!

"Out of the wells of salvation," God's favor shall flow forth to you. With pleasure, satisfaction and JOY, let us draw water out of the wells of salvation! Aren't you glad you are walking in His favor? I know I am!

Father, I rejoice in the precious gift of salvation You have given me! I choose today to trust and not to fear, knowing that You are my strength! There is a song in my heart today because of You, there's a song TO YOU bubbling up in my soul for great is your salvation and your favor toward me. Help me to draw from the wells of salvation every day of my life so my life will be a continuous praise unto You. Amen!

"For God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you." (Hebrews 13:5)

© 2008 Jan Ross
All Rights Reserved

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 at Thursday, February 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment